Are you interested in joining a social enterprise working in the heart of legaltech?
Just are looking for volunteers who have high attention to detail and can help us produce accurate transcripts for their early adopters. This will involve running audio files through our speech to text product, working with the Product Manager to define metrics, conducting tests and ad hoc administration. Please note this role is subject to a DBS check and references. Full training and remote supervision will be provided. Reasonable expenses will also be paid.
There is potential for this role to lead to paid opportunities.
One day a week for a minimum of six months. They value finding the right candidate and are able to be flexible.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Familiarity with legal concepts
· Previous administrative experience or experience editing large text
· Ability to organise your own work, manage your time and work on your own initiative
· The ability to work as part of a team and value others
· Willingness to follow JUST:'s policies, including volunteering, health & safety, equality & diversity, confidentiality & data protection
Please complete the application on their website to be considered for this role.
After you have applied they will invite successful candidates to an interview to discuss the role further. They are accepting applications on a rolling basis.