Suffolk Rape Crisis are seeking a Voluntary Trustee.
- A strategic thinker with good independent judgement?
- A strong team player?
- Have previous experience in a key business area?
- Want to use your skills to make a difference?
If you can say “yes” to all the above skills and you can imagine using all of them and more to contribute to an organisation committed to supporting survivors of sexual violence throughout Suffolk then why not join our dedicated team as a member of our Board of Trustees?
The board of trustees need skills and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Financial management
- Legal matters
- Recruitment and personnel management
- Computers and information technology
- Education and learning
There is no requirement to be based in East Anglia but this would be helpful. Recruitment is on a rolling basis.
Completed applications (with completed monitoring forms) should be emailed to email@example.com.