- Salary: £25,999 - £29,950
- Employment Status: Permanent
- Hours: 35 hours per week, plus occassional out of hours work
- Location: Liberty House, Westminster, London
- Deadine: 9am Monday 17 June 2019
Liberty is currently recruiting a Policy and Campaigns Assistant to join the team. If you are interested in furthering a career in human rights campaigning and policy work then we want to hear from you.
The Policy and Campaigns Assistant will provide vital and varied support to the policy and campaigns team, contributing to development, implementation and evaluation of Liberty’s policy and campaigns work.
For more information, including the extended job description and application form, please click here.
Please send your completed application form and monitoring form to HR@libertyhumanrights.org.uk by 9AM MONDAY 17 JUNE 2019.
First round interviews are scheduled to take place the week beginning Monday 8 July with a second round the following week.