Matthew Gold & Co are seeking a full-time administrator (job share of this role could be considered), to start beginning of September.
Salary in the region of £19,500 per annum.
We are a small, friendly legal practice specialising in civil actions against the state, human rights and public law. We are seeking an Office Administrator to provide administrative support to our fee earners and the smooth running of the firm.
Candidates should ideally have previous office experience, excellent communication, organisational and IT skills, and an impeccable attention to detail. They should also be able to use their initiative and work well under pressure and with little supervision.
The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to our fee-earners and to support the day-to-day running of the practice.
Key tasks (not an exhaustive list)
- Dealing with incoming out outgoing post.
- Answering the telephone/meet and greet reception duties
- Filing and file maintenance, including opening and closing electronic and paper client files
- Photocopying, scanning and faxing documents and correspondence
- Collation of documents and preparation of bundles
- Stationery and office supply orders/purchasing and sourcing new suppliers as required
- Setting up meetings, help to organise events and diary management
- Assisting with billing matters, including Legal Aid Agency billing
- Liaising with IT support providers as required
- Assisting with social media and website updates
- General administration
Please contact Mary-Anne Pragnell (MaryAnne@matthewgold.co.uk) for a copy of Job Description & Person Specification, as well as the application form. Applications should be made on the form supplied (CVs will not be accepted):
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
By post to: Matthew Gold & Company Limited, 1st Floor, 2D Lodge Lane, North Finchley, London N12 8AF
Closing date: Monday 22nd July 2019 at 5pm