An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Costs Lawyer/Solicitor to join our highly acclaimed Costs team.
We are committed to helping people who have suffered serious and life-changing injuries.
You will be assisting with:
- managing a portfolio of costs files collectively with your team-members and conducting all aspects of advocacy, including CCMCs, interim applications, detailed assessments and appeals;
- drafting bills of costs, replying to points of dispute, and preparing costs budgets;
- internal training and reviewing the ongoing costs management process.
You will ideally:
- be a lawyer with relevant legal costs experience
- demonstrate excellent IT and administrative skills, be hard working, energetic and sociable.
We would also consider applications from qualified lawyers looking to transition into a Legal Costs role.
In return, we offer the opportunity to excel by providing training, support, supervision and responsibility to match experience. If you demonstrate drive and commitment and are still pursuing qualifications (solicitor/CILEx), we will support you in completing these.
Our working environment is demanding, friendly and very flexible. To find out more about working at Bolt Burdon Kemp, head to our website.
Salary: £24,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience)
Closing date: 5pm 31st December 2019
If you are interested in the role and would like to join us, please visit our careers page and complete our online application form here.