T V Edwards LLP is a growing and vibrant firm and we are currently looking for a full time Paralegal to support our Property and Probate Department based in Whitechapel. The team is looking to expand and the right candidate should have a keen interest in this area of law and be interested in progressing their career within the firm. TV Edwards offer training contracts internally exclusively to paralegals of the firm. The Property and Probate department will be looking to take on a newly qualified Solicitor within the next 2 years and will be looking to recruit internally. It would be advantageous but not essential to have some experience and knowledge in the area.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with new client enquiries and file opening;
- Drafting documents and correspondence;
- Assisting on all aspects of a Conveyancing transaction;
- Dealing with clients, other solicitors and other third parties;
- Dealing with post-exchange work and preparing files for completion;
- Managing completions and post completion work;
- General administrative and legal support
Applicants must have the ability to work to very tight deadlines and are required to have excellent organisational and administrative qualities together with good communication, interpersonal and IT skills. Core hours - 9.30 - 5.30 Mon – Fri.
TV Edwards is CQS and Lexcel accredited.
Staff Benefits include
- 23+ days annual leave
- Staff Pension
- Career development programme
Salary: between £20,000 - £25,000
Deadline: 5pm on Friday 24 January 2020
An application pack, application form and equality monitoring form can be downloaded from the website at http://www.tvedwards.com/site/careers/opportunities.
Completed application form together with equality monitoring questionnaire should be emailed to Nicola Senior, HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.