Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 dependant on experience
Deadline for applications: 3 December 2021 by 4pm
We currently have a vacancy for a matrimonial solicitor 0 – 3yrs PQE to join our team based in Sheffield.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our well established and successful team.
Applicants will need to have experience of running their own matrimonial caseload to include divorce and financial remedy, TOLATA, private children law and injunctions.
The caseload will be mixed private and public funding.
Howells offers a variety of staff benefits including:
- Generous holiday entitlement (30 days fee earners/managers and 23 days increasing by 1 day each year up to 28 days support staff)
- 3 discretionary days Christmas to New Year
- 8 bank holidays
- Flexi time scheme, with the ability to take up to 4 flex days each year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Life Assurance (death in service) – after 2 years
- STAR (Special Thanks and Recognition) award
- Training and development opportunities
- Social fund
- Contractual Sick Pay Entitlement
- Contractual Maternity Pay Entitlement
- Recruitment Bonus Payments
- Voluntary benefits e.g. Westfield Health scheme, cycle to work scheme, staff savings scheme
Please see the job advert on our website for the job description, person specification, and details of how to apply.