APPEAL (Clerkenwell, London) – In-house solicitor / barrister
Calling criminal lawyers: Do you want to use your skills and expertise work on wrongful conviction cases that have a big impact? Would you like more time and resources to investigate and build a strong case for your clients, beyond the constraints of legal aid? Then please apply to be APPEAL’s in-house lawyer!
Joining a team of lawyers, investigators and campaigners, you will analyse and prepare your client’s case in depth, make applications to the Court of Appeal or Criminal Cases Review Commission and demand reform of our broken system.
- Salary: £39,400
- Hours: Full-time (part-time considered, pro-rated but with a minimum of three days per week)
- Contract type: Permanent contract
- Preferred start date: from 1 April 2023
- Location: Office is based in Clerkenwell, London but remote and flexible working considered
- Application deadline: We will be considering applications on a rolling basis, and the position may be filled sooner, but applications received after 6pm on 14 April 2023 will not be considered
See here for the full job pack and details on how to apply.
Do get in touch with Emma Torr via email@example.com if you have any questions.