Deighton Pierce Glynn (London) – Admin Assistant
Deighton Pierce Glynn recruiting for our Practice Team! We’re looking for a highly organised Admin Assistant with a can-do attitude for this busy and varied role supporting our London Office.
- An interest in our ethos and the firm’s commitment to defending civil liberties, anti-racism, equality and social justice.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Good IT skills – ability to type, computer literacy and a willingness to learn our systems.
- An ability to communicate effectively and to work cooperatively as part of a team.
- An ability to prioritise tasks.
- An ability to write clearly in plain English.
- Excellent organisational skills.
We know that diversity makes us a better law firm and helps us attract the best talent, drive innovation with diversity of thought, and deliver the best experience to our clients. We recruit on the basis of merit, irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity, race or ethnicity, marital status, religion, sex, sexual orientation
The job description can be found here and our Aims and Values here.
This is a permanent, full time position. Salary: £26,410 per annum.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
In your cover letter, please say why you think you satisfy the person specification, giving examples where possible. Any experience to which you refer may have been gained in paid employment, voluntary or campaigning work, life experience and/or special interests relevant to the post.
Please quote the job reference 2023/06/LONAA in the subject line of your email.
Please complete the equal opportunities form https://forms.gle/GiCiR3fymnVG9Aw69
Closing date: 11.59pm Thursday, 26 May 2023.
Applications received after this time cannot be considered.
Interviews: Suitable candidates will be invited to attend a skills test and interview in week commencing 30 May 2023.