Imran Khan and Partners (London) – Lawyer, Public and Private Law Litigation
Imran Khan and Partners is recruiting a passionate and highly motivated lawyer, with 0-2 years PQE, to undertake public and private law litigation, inquests, public inquiries, complaints, professional discipline and regulatory work. If you are interested in a permanent role, we would like to hear from you.
You will work with our first class department, and firm, which has broad expertise and is often instructed in cases of significant public importance.
This role will provide an exciting opportunity to help develop and expand the work of the team.
The successful candidate will be expected to manage and develop their own caseload within the firm’s overall civil rights focus and with support from colleagues.
The firm prides itself on its ability to share skills, offer effective supervision and develop its solicitors; however this will be a busy post and the successful candidate will need to inspire us with the confidence that they can take responsibility for the day-to-day conduct of their caseload. The highest standards of intellectual ability and client sensitivity are therefore expected.
- Experience of litigating against state agencies and private bodies in private and public law litigation
- Ability to conduct a busy case load of litigation against state agencies and private bodies, with strong organisational skills
- Proven commitment to civil liberties, social justice and publicly funded legal representation
- Ability to develop and maintain a client following
- Ability to identify and develop public law challenges
- Excellent communication skills, including with the firm’s client group
- Empathy with our ethos and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work cost-effectively and achieve billing targets
Equality & Diversity
IMRAN KHAN AND PARTNERS is an equal opportunities employer, committed to increasing diversity in our firm and our wider profession. Applications from candidates who are BME, have a disability or who are from a less privileged background are particularly encouraged.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying, please provide a detailed covering letter and CV, which should be returned by email to: email@example.com. Deadline is 5pm, 12 December 2022.