Career Changer Scholarship announced by University of Law
The University of Law have announced that it is launching a Career Changer scholarship which will provide up to 10 full fee scholarships and 300 individual awards to support those whose job security has been impacted by COVID-19 and wish to re-train in law.
The scholarships will provide applicants with an opportunity to study a number of the University of Law’s courses, including GDL or MA Law, LPC, BPC or LLM.
- You must have a minimum of 1 year’s professional experience in business or industry which is not in the legal sector.
- You must have received an offer for a place on a ULaw GDL or MA Law, LPC, BPC or LLM course starting in September 2020 to study within the UK or online.
Students who are not awarded a full-fee scholarship will automatically be put forward for the partial-fee scholarships.
- If you meet the entry criteria above, email email@example.com.
- A Programme Consultant will be in touch to discuss the award and run through the criteria. If we believe you’re a strong candidate for the award you’ll be sent an application form.
- As part of the application process you will be required to complete the registration form and submit a short essay (approx. 400 words) before the application deadlines below.
- If you’re successful you’ll only receive one award, not multiple.
- First round scholarship deadline: Apply by 1 June 2020
- Second round scholarship deadline: Apply by 1 July 2020
- Final round scholarship deadline: Apply by 1 August 2020
More information about the fund, and other scholarships offered by the University of Law, can be found here.